Oh,now i know...

by - 15:36

Hmm...my mother already tell me,why i love korean drama...
This week tuesday,i was finishing watching Oh!My Lady...and then i watch Asmara on TV3,last episode...

I ask my mom,what happen with Asmara and Zalia?And then my mom ask me again,
Mom:You don't watch this drama yet?What are you doing at kitchen..
Me:I was watching Oh!My Lady...

My father said:She only love to watch korean,chinese and japanese dramas...

And i just smile to my mom..Hehe...

My mom tell me:When i was pregnant you,i like to watching chinese,korean and japanese drama...When i want to go out to anywhere,i will stay to watching until the drama end.When you already born,now you like all kind of korean,chinese and japanese story...

My reaction is:Really?Haha...unexpected story,mom....

This story is true,no adding...my mom say it...until now she loves to watching korean,chinese and chinese dramas...(my mom..)

You May Also Like

2 your comments

  1. hahahaha..... your mom is interesting .emmmm when I'm thinking back our situation is same ,only different with our mom.emmmmm because I always have to nag with my mom.(-_-)

    ReplyDelete