About my fanfics...

by - 02:57

I had many ideas,so i wrote it on a piece of paper...
Stories about my dream actually...

Here is the list for my fanfics

1.My heart is only for you!

2.Fight for love

3.Just say that you love me

4.Hate but love you

5.Saranghaeyo...(Even it's hard to say...)

But i only write fanfics in malay languages.Maybe soon,i will try to make it in english...it also can make my grammar be more good.

Now i was writting this fanfics;Saranghaeyo...(Even it's hard to say...)
I publish it on my notes on my fb...now in process to making part eight...
I also rewrite again that stories on my fanfics blog...now just in part three...

For this stories,i got many good responds from my fb friends...ah...i feel that i'm good enough to make a good stories...So support me okay?Hehehe...

You May Also Like

0 your comments