LAST NIGHT...TAEMIN SHINee..IN MY DREAM?

by - 23:43

Arghh!How could this be?
Last night,i dream Taemin of SHINee!
It's weird!
I don't know why...

Actually in SHINee,i had three bias...

1.Minho

2.Taemin

3.Onew

But i choose Minho!Why i dream Taemin?
The dream is about Taemin who were lost..He don't know where his friends of SHINee going...
And then Taemin ask me in English language:Miss,can you tell me,where i'm?
I said:Now you are at Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia...
Taemin said:Ah...you are Malaysian?
I said:Yeah...
Taemin asked me again:How old are you?
I said:Just 13 years old...
Taemin just smile to me..ah..so sweet...



And only that i want to tell coz many things happen in my dream...i feel shy to share it...It's true okay..no adding...To all Taemin fans don't hate me and feel i'm bad girl okay?Good night!Also to my second bias in SHINee,Taemin..Saranghae...I will meet you tonight..in my dream..hehe..:D

You May Also Like

2 your comments

  1. ahahha..i like ur dream...
    same like esya..she dream about taemin today...
    i wish i can dream about minho..hahhahah
    dah lame xmimpi sal die

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...hahaha..mimpi about taemin tu mcm pelik je,sebab sebelum ni x de pun...anyway..best jugak mimpi with taemin...:D

    ReplyDelete