Taggie Tag :D

by - 03:26

Assalamualaikum,Hello and Annyeong.

Aku tulis entry pepagi buta ni,sebab nak jawab soalan yang ditag oleh Nana.Walaupun agak terlewat sedikit,aku cuba jawab jugak...:)

Read The Rules :
You must post these rules
Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal
Answer the question the tagger set for you in their post. And create new eleven question for the people you tagged to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her
No tag back !
No stuff in the tagging section about "You Are Tagged If You Are Reading This" you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honestly) have to tag 11 people

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 Things About Me

1.My full name is Nor Azlina Binti Azhar
2.First cry on 3rd of November 1997
3.I love Kpop so much!!!
4.I love to read novels,comics and magazines
5.Wish to be a famous writer and famous lawyer /LOL/
6.I have a younger sister,and I'm first daughter from two siblings
7.I hate Mathemathics Subjects
8.I love Sejarah,Bahasa Melayu,English and Science subjects
9.My best friend since I was in Form 1 is Nur Najwatul Balqis
10.My nickname is Lina.My mom call me kakak,or Ina and something that suitable from my full name :3
11.I love Kpop Blogger because that group is awesome!

The 11 questions from Nana

♔If you are the facebook creator , what changes will you make?

Ermm...i will make a facebook that always can make people happy such as your news feed is full with kpop pages,your bias pics & etc //HAHA 

♔Who is the hottest male artist that you ever knew? You can attach his picture too :)

For now,I know Lee Chan Hee/Chunji!


Aww!He's so hot!

 ♔What is the most silly statement that you ever heard?


I love my boyfriend so much  <3 //urgh...i hate that statement,not because of jealous,but,that statement is too annoying to me.macamlah hang punya boyfie hansem sgt! =.=


♔Mathematics or Science? Why?


Science!Because i love to learn about a things that is around us.Such as Air Pressure //HAHA
Maths makes me crazy.I hate to remember those formula..bla3 to bla3 = ? //LOL


♔Do have a crush? Describes him/her


None at all.My parents not allowed me.Especially my dad.He will check my phone if he feel curious about something.


♔The most amazing story that you ever read


Uh?//Novel boleh ka?
Haha...today I'm read a novel entitled "Episod Cinta"
My tears drop for several times while reading it,I can't control my tears.And actually I will cry after finish reading.That story has a words that touching my heart. :'(


♔Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Chronicles of Narnia, Twilight? Choose one


I choose Twilight!Even I love The Chronicles of Narnia.Because I love Edward Cullen!I also buy Twilight Series novel (but,not complete until Breaking Down yet,I have to collect money to buy it...huhu),and it is on malay version!:D


♔A song that you would like to recommend


No More Perfume On You - Teen Top
Paradise - Infinite
Nothing's Over - Infinite
Brushing - Teen Top
Only One - B1A4
Only Learned Bad Things - B1A4
Kiss Kiss - Kim Hyun Joong


♔Your online best friends?


Lily! ... //hahaha...only she,sorry guys,aku ni segan nak tegur orang


♔Do you like Kpop? Why?


Yes!Because I love it's songs and korean guys is cute & handsome! :D


♔Do you know what is quote? If you do, give one quote that you knew


Quote is like kata-kata hikmat,right?
My own:Life must be continued!Always think positive!
Like everything in life, I just had to decide what to do with what I was given. - Carlisle Cullen 


And my questions for you!


1.What is you name?Describe about yourself


2.Do you have any dreams?


3.Your top bias name?


4.Things that you will do when you are in happy mood?Why?


5.Songs that makes you keeping repeating it...Why?


6.Do you love to blogging?Why?


7.Do you love your parents?Why?


8.Your best friend?Who is her/him/them?Why?


9.What will you do,if your bias is in front of you?


10.Important things to you?


11.Your most favourite kpop male idol?Why?




Persons that I tag!








Err...cukuplah enam tu...eden dah tak larat dah...penat pikir....Okay.Done

You May Also Like

0 your comments