Final Exam Is End...F.R.E.E.D.O.M?

by - 01:31


Teen Top daebak!I love them!

Assalamualaikum,Hello and Annyeong!
Ah...//mengeluh
Actually I'm too lazy to updating my blog //lalala~say that you love me too~ [lyric from Supa Luv song -Teen Top]
LOL

Haha...since last week,I'm not updating my blog,because I'm sitting for final exam...
Whole state of Perak (just form two),is sitting for same subject of exam!
Aigoo...But,thanks to Allah,I can answered it,even not too good.Science Paper II is too hard!When I'm answering it,I still can't understand what am I write and I'm blurring~

=.=

Mathematics is not my favourite subject,so,I'm too afraid if I get E for that subject.When I was in form one,my maths marks is still under control,but it getting worse when I'm in form two...
Until sometimes I feel I'm too stupid ==

But,exams is already end yesterday [I'm writting this entry on Saturday morning]
Sejarah is quite hard,because I'm not prepare too much on it...
Science Paper I is okay...I think...haha

When my friend are shouting,MERDEKA for themselves,because exam is end,I'm thinking for a while,
"Do I already free from any exams?"
I can't smile,my expression is getting weird,because all my are happy,but,not me...I'm still searching why I'm not happy because of final is end...

When I wrote about this at status on my fb acc,my junior said that I miss Chunji...LOL
XD

Maybe,because I can't online for a week,so,maybe I miss him so much //wink
[You can skip this part if you don't want to read it,because now,I'm missing my Chunji ]

Okay,then,yesterday,teacher announced that next week,whole of next week is holiday!
Because all indian student will celebrating Deepavali next week!
So,I got chance to done my fanfic and my e-novel & cerpen!Weee~
Haha,I'm hoping too that I will get some ideas to complete one or two chapters...

Also,just a while ago,I'm chatting with my friend,An Nur...now she is schooling at Ipoh...and poor my nenek [Ain] because missing her best friend :(
We're talking about exams and a gathering [it's like perjumpaan]
Hehe...I want to meet her,it's being a long time,because I met her on the day when all form two is having third dose of HPV ...ermm...maybe it's on January...

So,I'm suggesting to meet her on next week holiday...:D
I will invite my nenek [Ain] and my best friend,Balqis...

Sorry for my broken english...:)
I'm not too fluent to this language...

[Aku banyak merapu...it's always like that on my entry =..= ]



IMYSM!Chunji!:( [I Miss You So Much!]

You May Also Like

0 your comments