NO TITLE LOL

by - 12:17



Assalamualaikum,Hello and Anneyong!
It's already a month...since I'm not updating any updates in this blue-ish blog lol
Actually I want to update everyday,but I don't what to post -.-"
I can't think any proper title for all post ==
I just changed blog songs.I love Rooftop Prince ost,Happy Ending by Jay Park *o*

Now we're on May~
Next week on 8th of May,it is day of beginning Mid-Year Exam ;~~;
I'm so scared with it -.- haha because on Wedensday,Maths exam will be tested *i hate it*
Yeah,I'm form 3 students.But,I'm still can't think like a 15 years girl.Because I'm still trapped in 14 years old girl spirit...and I'm sooo childish

For your information,I'm on hiatus from writing fanfiction...but!I do write some fanfics 8D


I'm still figuring how and what should I do in You Only Love fanfics.I didn't do a storyline ._.
Because all of this ideas in this fanfics are from my suddenly ideas.So,I'm in clueless...and my storyline will be a clueless storyline ==
You Only Love were inspired by...ermm,some fanfics that I read on asianfanfics.Well,I love asianfanfics...hehe...
Should I give the fanfics link?Huhu...but I'm not sure because that fanfic is rated O.O
I afraid if someone will said that I'm going to write a rated fanfic.Hell,it is impossible!LOL even I know how to write it *Yes,I know to write rated stories,but in english and secretly...also not posted in any fanfics blog*
What I want to say is,my fanfics are not copying any authors fanfics,because I'm still not desperate to copy other people's story -.-

If you want to know,I'm thinking about writing a angst fanfics.I already write it...about half,maybe?To admit,it's hard to write angst.I have to use my emotion...but still then I will try to complete it,even I don't know when I will posted it...


My hubby is filming new drama!
He is featuring with Song Seung Hun.Jaejoong is a soldier,and he's not leading for this drama...but I still want to watch it!Seung Hun is main lead,as Dr.Jin.They're already started shooting this drama.Jaejoong looks so cool with his 'long hair' lolol


Remember,don't stole him from me!XD
That's all for today,and sorry for my broken english XP
I know I'm not so good in English,but I want to practice for my english fanfic *opss,i just tell my secret* kekeke...

You May Also Like

0 your comments