Endless Love New Fanfic Poster and Second Fanfic Trailer also,Boojae's Birthday...

by - 08:47



Assalamualaikum,Hello and Annyeong!
LET ME SAY;HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY JAE *O*
You're quite older now,Boojae ._.
But,I still love you forever (Y)
I still love you! *shout and echo*
You still pretty (?),cute and handsome always~~~ *i know you'll hate me when i said you're pretty,because it's facts,right* *puppy eyes*
Eventhough,you're not my first bias when I'm in love with Kpop...
*because it is Micky Yoochun is my first ;~; *

Okay...cut it out ._.
I'm not telling a absurd things again...
Right,Yoochunnie? ._.
Hey...where's Yunnie?Aren't you going to celebrate Boojae's birthday? *asking Yunho*
He: *shrugs*
Me: >< okay then ...hoping Boojae is not sad with it... >.<


*A/N:Boojae is my jaejoongie -..- that is his nickname *for real*




Ehem...hehe...sorrylah korang ^^
Aku tengah ber-lovey-dovey dengan laki aku sendiri,dan seperti yang korang nampak,aku buat drama pagi2 ni -.- siap panggil Yoochun dengan Yunho lagi =="
Well,hari ini aku bangun awal,sebab aku mimpi laki sendiri...kekeke
Nak aku ceritakan?No,thanks ._.
Aku tak nak cerita pun ._.
Tak sesuai untuk korang dengar XD *jokes*

Back to the title...panjang gila tajuknya -.-
aku nak tunjukkan poster baru fanfic Endless Love


Yeah...hari tu memang aku dah tunjuk,tapi aku delete post tu ._.


Err...hari tu aku upload second fanfic trailer ._.
Yang first punya tu,aku privatekan dulu,sebab aku nak edit balik...
Trailer ini untuk oneshot fanfic (Y)

By the way,hari ni aku nak tulis special oneshot untuk Jaejoong...biarpun belum ada storylinenya lagi -.-
Hahahaha...


Ehem...I'm Yunjae shipper *O*

You May Also Like

0 your comments