Turning point - life changes

by - 00:20



Assalamualaikum and Hello there.
It has been about six months. The last post was in the middle of June.
So yeah,I'm busy. Studies and having some changes in my life.

Sometimes,I never thought that what I have today will be gone forever.

It was two months ago,somewhere in October.
I lost my beloved dad,ayah. Who raised me and my sister with my mom for almost two decades.
It was unexpected.
When the thing happened,I thought that the thing was unreal.

But as a Muslim,I believe that. We human only live in the Earth for a short time.
When the time comes,we will leave this world,to face the Creator and the hereafter.
I am the eldest daughter,children. And there's my mom. My sister. And there is responsibilities.

That was my turning point - life changes.

I was studying in Form Six - or should I call it as Pre-U student,which sounded much better.Ha.
The first term went well, I have many friends who gave me encouragement words and their support gave me strength and be focus to continue my studies. Two terms left. Which going to be on the next year. A year to go.

Right now, I'm on school holiday. Obviously,coz it's December! - luls
I spent my free time with my favourite hobby,reading of course. And spend a few times by watching movies through online. Or watch it at the cinemas.
And I did not spend my time like years before,being a fangirl/blogger,blogging about biases,and I'm actually didn't watch kpop anymore, as I would do,well school was one of the reasons. Unless if there's some recommendations from friends and my sister.

Nowadays I like to listen to English songs.
Uh-uh

So...wish me luck. I'm wishing to myself to be stronger for my mom and my sister.
It's hard actually to not to be weak.

xoxo, Lina

p/s: new theme! - will put a song,like I always like to do c:
p/p/s: the might be some grammar error - just let it go lol

You May Also Like

0 your comments