Yunnie Bear and Voldemin's (TVXQ) Comeback

by - 18:43



Don't stare me like this ;_; You're seducing me,Jaejoongie =3=
Assalamualaikum,Hello and Annyeong!
Lol with the post title XD Yunnie bear sounds cute to me,while Voldemin makes me think of devil side of Changmin,the maknae XDD
Ahhhhh!Yunnie bear oppa and Voldemin will make their comeback! >.<
Omo~I really excited about their comeback.All cassies are start to spazzing over their video and photo teasers.


The official date for their comeback is on 24th September 2012.
It's on Monday rite? ._. tsk maybe I will watch it when I'm back from school.
I will not insert any teaser pictures of them,hehe...I'm so lazy to search it -.-

Minnie aka Voldemin is sooo cute *.* okay,maybe I shouldn't say it now...hahaha...
Yunnie bear so manly ._. almost strucked me who viewing the teaser video.
If I have enough money,maybe I will buy their album.Now,I want to buy their other album....after national exam is end.Hihi...

Maybe that's all for now.I'm off,going to read some jaejoong's fic XD
Also other members of DBSK/JYJ
Ppyong!

You May Also Like

0 your comments