Many issues to say and to talk.

by - 00:43

Assalamualaikum,Hello and Annyeong.
Long time not posting any post in this blog.HAHA,same words which I always told when ever I want
to post or update this blog lmao.

Actually I want to tell many things which happened around past 3 months ago,but no time ㅠ.ㅠ
Very busy,just like a prime minister XD lol joke.
To be honest,the time when I want to update blog,I will say "ermm,maybe next time."
Okay,I will sit for Mid year exam which is just around the corner,this Thursday! >.<
So nervous,because this time will have Paper 1,Paper for all subjects and Paper 3 for Sejarah!
Urghhh...it makes me wanna jump from a building =_=

This time,I want to get at LEAST 3A's!My March test result is little bit disappointing.I got only an A- for
English subject!
I also want to be in Top 10 or Top 5 students in class :D
Err...other things than school and exams,I want to tell about fanfic!

Yay!Hehehe...actually I will post oneshot which featuring with my no.1 bias aliases my beloved hubby,Kim Jaejoong!
The story is maybe will have some angst genre and there will be also some suprise scene!Can't wait to complete it XD
I already type it about almost to the end.Unexpected actually~hohoho...


Synopsis and characters will be updated in one of my fanfiction blog,but I already posted it on my asianfanfics account.You can check it out here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/439400/when-he-was-my-man-oneshot-angst-dbsk-jaejoong-jyj-oneshot-romance-malayfics .

Maybe that's all for tonight.It's already 12 am in the morning u.u
I have school tomorrow lol.Sorry for my not so good english.I just want to practice how to write a post in english lolol.Next time will be in BM as usual :3
Good night! 


You May Also Like

0 your comments